This pluging simply allows you to link an image together with out the knowledge of html and simply be able to put the code where ever you want your image to show up.
- you can use it in a widget area
- you can use it in any area that accepts shortcodes
- you can even put it right into the template file itself!
Here is how you work the Boss-Banner-Ad plugin
- Upload the plugin folder boss_banner_ad to the wordpress plugins folder so it looks like /wp-content/plugins/boss_banner_ad/boss_banner_ad.php
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- For the template tag you need to supply a list of attributes in this order : ( $image, $link, $target, $alt, $width, $height, $nofollow ), example:
- For the widget, simply drag and drop the widget into a sidebar, and configure the attributes to how you’d like.
- For the shortcode, simply put [banner_ad link=”http://www.cssboss.com” image=”http://cssboss.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/cssbosslogo.png” width=”100″ height=”100″ newwindow=”yes” alt=”CSSBoss.com is the best!” nofollow=”yes”]
- what does the template tag mean?
you call the function of my plugin, banner_ad(), and supply 7 bits of data. The url to the image, the url you want the image to link to, the width of the image, the height of the image, the alt text, new window (yes or no), and nofollow (yes or no) .
- does this plugin automatically generate the tags for you?
Not in version 1.1… not yet 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Boss Banner Ad” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Boss Banner Ad” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
added alt, target and nofollow attributes to use for the widget, template tag, and shortcode.
- Initial Release. May 4th 2012.