bookingkit is the smart, German engineered online booking solution for leisure time activity providers.
You can setup your account on bookingkit.de and create your events within a few minutes.
=Why you should use bookingkit:=
- Make your services instantly bookable directly on your website. Sell more tickets through an easy-to-use booking solution for your customers to book and pay your events. All relevant payment-providers like PayPal are included.
- Smart interface for business and customer administration: Keep an overview of your reservations, your bookings, your customers and your income.
- Promote your services and acquire new clients: Advertise easily with marketing partners like TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide or CTS Eventim.
- You need a bookingkit account to use this plugin. Plans start at 0 Euro per month and can be cancelled every month.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bookingkitdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to log into your bookingkit account and navigate to the marketing section. Copy your snippet. On your WordPress admin page navigate to the ‘Settings’->’bookingkit’ screen and paste your snippet.
- Navigate to the post where you would like to add your events.
- Click activate in the bookingkit-box.
- If you would like to place your events within the page instead of at the end, you can add
[bookingkit]within your content.
- If you would like to place a single event on a page, add the bookingkit code for this event in the bookingkit-box.
- How much does bookingkit cost?
The basic membership has no monthly fees. You only pay a small fee for bookings with electronic payment.
- How can I cancel my account?
You can cancel your account whenever you want. All contracts are perpetuing monthly memberships.
Contributors & Developers
“bookingkit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “bookingkit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First official release.