Add Imagemagic-Support for shared installations that have no Imagick-Extension
for PHP and have
open_basedir-restrictions on the folder containing the
This plugin is enabled and will then be used as Image-Manipulation-library by
the default methods of wordpress.
Currently it expects the
convert-binary in either
- Upload the extracted folder
search the plugin in your wordpress-installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
From now on all imagemanipulation will be done via the ImageMagick-binary
- Where can I find more Informations about the plugin?
Go to https://github.com/heiglandreas/binaryImagemagick
- Where can I report issues with the plugin?
Please use the issuetracker at https://github.com/heiglandreas/binaryImagemagick/issues
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“binaryImagemagick” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “binaryImagemagick” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- FIxes an issue when using the Media Library Assistant-Plugin
- Initial Release