This plugin integrates BibSonomy into your blog:
- post your blog entries to BibSonomy with a few clicks
- show your tags from BibSonomy as a cloud or chart
- include a list of posts inside your content (powerful)
This plugin is released under the GPL.
- Unzip the plugin into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page.
- Go to Settings – BibSonomy and fill out the form.
- Follow the instructions here.
- The macros are eating my content?!
This happens if you’re using one of the macros
more than once inside a post/page. Say, your page looks like this:
… some content …
The output of the first macro will show up but the content until the
closing part of the same macro will disappear.
Solution: just add the closing part of a macro to every macro on this
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BibSonomy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BibSonomy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Corrected issue that BibSonomy returns JSON instead of XML
- Adapted rights for settings page
- Small visual enhancements
- Added russian translation, kudos to FatCow
- Added german translation
- All in one SEO descriptions will be shown
- The tag cloud is a little bit more sophisticated, i.e. calculates the size for the tags adapted to the tags at hand.
- The tag occurrence graph looks nicer now.
- Added Harvard and JUCS style to style attribute of bibsonomy-posts macro.
- Added sort attribute to bibsonomy-posts macro.
- Nicer word-wrapping of a post’s description (excerpt) on admin page.
- Updated BibSonomy PHP API, so we can leverage the caching mechanism.
- Publications can be styled with BibSonomy’s own format.
- User can supply own CSS via config.php.
- Now we’re using the Google Chart API to generate charts with statistical information about tags.
- Custom configuration parameters now reside in a config.php.
- Removed Minimum tag frequency from admin page and introduced a minusercount attribute to the tags macro.
- There’s no support for WordPress prior to 2.5 anymore.
- The plugin works with PHP 5.x; using PHP 4 won’t cut it.
- We’re using the Shortcode API.
- cURL must be installed on the server now.
1.2, 1.3 and 1.4
- not released
- First release