Login with captcha.
Protect your login page from Brute-force attacks also you can track login history.
- Captcha on the admin login page to protect against auto-hacking.
- You can set the number of failed logins to show Captcha or showing it always.
- Login Blocker option to block the login processe for a period of time after specific number of failed logins.
- Login history to show all login processes in details.
- Go to the wordpress control panel and go to “Plugins” menu and press the button “Add New”.
- Go to the tab “Upload” and choose the file “better-login-security-and-history.zip”, click the button “Upload” to get the file uploaded.
- Lockup the plugin, and click “Activate” to get it active.
- Go to the Options page and configure the plugin.
view this posts if you want more details about installing plugins:
Contributors & Developers
“Better Login Security and History” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors