- Gutenberg block support
- Prayer API https://aladhan.com
- Over 20,000 cities
- Automatically updates
- Easily customize colors, title, location, toggle all styles
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Beautiful Salat Simple, beautiful, lightweight prayer times plugin using Gutenberg blocks for easy editing.
- Install from the official WordPress plugin directory
- Activate it in your admin dashboard Plugins >> Installed plugins
- Add the block/widget Beautiful Salat to pages, posts, widget areas
How do you add it to pages, posts, or widget areas?
- Edit a page or post (the widget area is automatically in edit mode)
- Add a block by clicking on one of the plus icons
- Search for Beautiful Salat and select it
How do you modify settings?
Settings can be modified in edit mode for pages, posts, and widget areas. You can also update settings in Appearance >> Customize.
- Left click on the plugin after it’s added to the page
- On the right side of the screen you’ll see the available block settings UI
- If you don’t see settings, click on the gear icon at the top-right to toggle it
- See screenshot-6.png as a reference
Contributors & Developers
“Beautiful Salat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Re-write it to use Gutenberg blocks
- Replaced Islamic Finder with https://aladhan.com
- Initial release