Create multiple timelines and place on pages or posts using the timeline shortcode.
This plugin is multisite compatible.
This plugin supports language translations. If you want to translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given). The .pot fie is in the languages folder of the plugin and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-timeslines folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
Default settings can be changed via the admin settings page.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Timelines” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Changes and feature additions for the Timelines plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- Resolve issue with shortcode returning incorrectly
- First version