Allows you to automatically add hierarchic categories in WordPress Navigation Menus.
Support blog and feedback
Please comment 💬, rate ⭐ and share 👍
- Add the plugin’s folder in the WordPress’ plugin directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly..
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Apperarance -> Menus
- Click ‘Screen Options’ on the top right
- Check and open ‘Auto Category Shortcode’ option
- Type your shortcode with parameters, e.g. [autocategorymenu hide_empty=”0″]
Contributors & Developers
“Automatically Hierarchic Categories in Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: Null array item handler for base category path in PHP
- Fixed: Broken support link
- Bumped up “Tested up to: 6.0.1”
- Bumped up “Tested up to: 5.9”
- Initial version released