AuthPro.com is remotely hosted password protection and membership site management service for your website.
With this plugin you can easily add AuthPro protection code to your WordPress blog.
You can select to protect whole website or selected pages or posts.
You can also disable protection code on all pages page if you need.
PS: You’ll need an active AuthPro account to use this plugin.
If you do not have AuthPro account you can signup for new one on authpro.com website.
- Download and extract authpro plugin files
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin on Settings -> AuthPro page
- If you have set potection mode to “Selected pages only”, open pages/posts you want to protect in wordpess editor and check “Protect with AuthPro” box at bottom of the edit window.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AuthPro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AuthPro” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added options to protect pages/posts by category or tag.
- Protection code update
- Fixed compatibility issue with PHP 7.4
- Fixed compatibility issue with elementor editor
- Added protection from unauthorized comments postings.
- Added support for https websites.
- Initial release.