The Attach plugin adds Attach social embeds to WordPress Posts and Pages. Attach Reactions lets your visitors comment your blog posts in text and video. Then others can upvote and downvote your comments.
- Record a short video reaction or write a text comment.
- Upvote, downvote, share and otherwise interact socially.
- Interact with others who are viewing the same post at the same time.
- Auto-display below all posts or use shortcode.
- Updates automatically when Attach embeds update.
- Express your feelings with emoticons.
- Voting, Questionnaires.
- Integration with the Attach social network.
- GDPR conformity.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for feature requests, suggestions, and support.
- Install the Attach WordPress plugin.
- On the Setup tab, click the “Create an account or get a key” link.
- Sign up on the Attach developer platform https://developers.attach.live.
- You will be guided to create an organization and a project.
- On the Evaluation tab in your project settings, copy the evaluation key.
- In WordPress, paste the evaluation key into the appropriate textbox on the Setup tab.
- Your evaluation key is valid for a limited time, by default for one week.
- You need a valid evaluation key for running your page off your domain.
- If required, get another key on the Attach developer platform https://developers.attach.live/organizations/latest/projects/latest/evaluation.
- Enter your domain on the Attach developer platform
- In WordPress, paste the domain verification code into the appropriate textbox on the Setup tab. You may also use alternative verification methods like DNS.
- Go back to the Attach developer platform and select Verify.
- Navigate to your project’s Production tab and connect the domain https://developers.attach.live/organizations/latest/projects/latest/production.
- Then, on the same tab, select “Start Serving”.
Contributors & Developers
“Attach Embeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Beta releases.
- Release candidates.