This plugin fetches and posts articles from ArticleAI.io to your WordPress site. The plugin fetches content for each category from different queues and posts them automatically. Queues must be configured for each category and their frequency of content fetching can also be customized.
The plugin is simple to configure and use:
- Go to ArticleAI
- Specify the API Key.
- Select the queue name for each category. Queue names are set in ArticleAI.io when articles are created.
- Choose the frequency of fetching new content.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/articleaidirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to ArticleAI to configure the plugin.
What is the queue name?
The queue name is set in ArticleAI.io when you create articles. It is used to fetch articles from the corresponding queue.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ArticleAI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.