Advanced Exit Popup is a free WordPress plugin developed by https://wphost.pk that allows you to display custom code like HTML5 / CSS3, Facebook like box, Shortcodes, etc when user intent to exit your website on desktop or mobile.
Advanced Exit Popup automatically detects the mouse behaviors on desktop and scroll behaviour on mobile to show a pop up window which indicates your visitors are about to leave your site.
- Click on close icon image or out of popup window to hide/remove popup
- Unlimited colors for title and body content popup
- WordPress shortcode can be used in popup content
- Control the Height and Width of your Popup window
Up coming version will have many more options.
To keep yourself updated you can do one or all of the following. It will also encourage us to keep it updated and add more features.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the “Adv Exit Popup” section page.
- Fill in all fields.
Found a bug or have a feature request
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. So we can deploy.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Exit Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial public release
- Added support for Mobile Devices.
- Updated code to work in WordPress 5.4.