Let’s you add more than one author to your posts.
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Additional Authors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Additional Authors” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Additional Authors” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Optimization: Post table all authors list
- Bugfix: Delete user crash
- Optimization: Add admins and editors to additional author dropdown
- Bugfix: Additional authors script broke reusable block editor
- Optimization: autocomplete search case insensitive
- Optimization: click outside hides dropdown
- Bugfix: Missing migration script
- WP5.7 checked
- Bugfix: Database update error
- Performance: WP_Query performance optimization
- Update: Dependency updates
- Bugfix: Cannot delete last additional author from post
- Bugfix: Gutenberg no POST index fix
- Optimization: only show additional authors im post type supports author feature
- Feature: Customizing filter for get_users args in meta box
- Optimization: Additional authors are included in has_published_posts WP_User_Query
- Feature: New WP_User_Query argument “ignore_published_as_additional_author” for ignoring additional authors with “has_published_posts”
- Fix: Query manipulation fix which lead to duplicate posts
- Feature: Link to user profile page
- Ready for 5.0 and Gutenberg
- Optimization: With Gutenberg editor only the additional authors will be visible in post meta box. The post author was removed and needs to be handle with default post edit controls.
- Info: post_meta _additional_authors is deprecated and will be will not be saved anymore
- Bugfix: Delete user
- Bugfix: Add empty additional author fix
- Bugfix: Listen to wordpress author field change
- BugFix: authors could not be added because of bad timing with onBlur
- BugFix: keep order of additional authors
- Feature: All WP_Query will use additional authors not only on authors page
- Feature: new filter to set the default for ignoring or using additional authors with WP_Query
- Optimization: Query manipulation optimization for author page
- BugFix: IE11
- Extendable meta box
- Added Gutenberg support
- CSS styles
- Author keys move from postmeta to custom table
- SQL Performance optimization
- First release