YouTube plugin helps you to display YouTube Channel Videos feed from YouTube account, in same way you can also show YouTube Playlist feed into your posts, pages, home or in widget. With YouTube feed plugin, user can share your video Directly from your YouTube Channel Feed from your website. User can also comment on your YouTube Channel Videos directly form your website, same way user can like your YouTube Channel Videos from your website, no need to go to youtube.com website to comment or like your video.
YouTube plugin pulls in your channel and videos from YouTube and shows them on your WordPress website. This is automatic. So when you add a new video on YouTube, you dont have to update your site again
- YouTube plugin is Super Simple to set up
- 3 pre-designed Channel Display Modes for your YouTube Channel layout
- 3 pre-designed Video Play Modes for your YouTube Channel feed
- 3 pre-designed Thumbnail View Styles to show your video thumbnail details like (Views, Likes and description)
- 3 pre-designed YouTube Channel Headers to give your YouTube Feed Channel like appearance
- Video Sorting Order to give your YouTube Feed Channel like appearance
- Recent Videos First to show your YouTube Channel feed recent videos first
- Popular Videos First to show your YouTube Channel feed recent videos first
- Date Formats show video posted date like (24-May-2016) or (4 days ago)
- Double-List Thumbnail View to show your YouTube Channel feed
- Single-List Thumbnail View to show your YouTube Channel feed
- Grid Thumbnail View to show your YouTube Channel feed in a line
- Style Customizations to change the color scheme of your Channel Feed to match with your WordPress theme
- Link to YouTube Video Mode User will redirect to your YouTube Video when clicked on video thumbnail
- Inline Video will play inside the container of YouTube Feed on your Website showing video details (Likes, Comments etc)
- Lightbox Video will play in the lightbox (popup) inside your website showing video details (Likes, Comments etc)
- Compact Thumbnail View only video title will show up in this mode.
- Minimum Thumbnail View only video title, number of view & number of likes will show up in this mode.
- Full Description Thumbnail View video title, number of view & number of likes and short description will show up in this mode.
- Subscribe Button user can subscribe to your YouTube Channel directly form your website
- Like Button user can like your videos directly form your website while watching video
- Comment user can comment on your videos directly form your website while watching video
- Number of Videos to show at First get specific numbers of videos to show on the first glance
- Sharing user can share your videos on Facebook, Twitter directly from your website while watching video
- Search Videos user can your videos from your embedded YouTube Channel Feed or your YouTube Channel Playlists
- AutoPlay Videos keep visitors engaged with AutoPlay next video
- View Switcher View Switcher helps users to change the layout of your feed Thumbnail
- Call to Action Button show call to action button within the YouTube Channel Feed to take your users anywhere you want
- Call to Action Button Text Change CTA Button Text
- Call to Action Button URL Set CTA Button URL
- Load More Videos Button Load More Videos Button will get new vides within the YouTube
- Pagination, Next – Previous Buttons with Next – Previous Buttons, New Video will be fetched like pagination
- Default Tab Selection show which tab you want to show on first glance to your user Uploads (Your Uploaded Videos) or Playlists (Your YouTube Channel Playlists)
- Play Icon Show Play Icon your YouTube video thumbnails
- Play Icon Style Circle or Square Shaped play icon to show on your YouTube video thumbnails
- Background Image Set your YouTube Channel Background Image for Template1 & Template2
- Header Background Color
- Background Color
- Channel Name Text Color
- Thumbnail Background Color
- Thumbnail Title Color
- Thumbnail Description Color
- Views & Date Color
- Tabs Color
- Select & Loading Button’s Text Color
- Title Font Family
- Title Boldness
- General Font Family
- Show/Hide Top Header from your YouTube Channel Feed
- Show/Hide Load More Button from your YouTube Channel Feed
- Show/Hide Tabs from your YouTube Channel Feed
- Show/Hide Search Field from your YouTube Channel Feed
- Show/Hide Sorting Tab Field from your YouTube Channel Feed
- Show/Hide View Switcher from your YouTube Channel Feed
- Show/Hide Popup Details from your YouTube Channel Feed
- Show/Hide Time Duration from your YouTube Channel Feed
- Create Unlimited number of YouTube Channel feeds
- Completely Responsive and Mobile Ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Use the built-in shortcode
The easy way :
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress.
- Search for plugin “YouTube”
- Click “Install”.
- After Installation click activate to start using the YouTube.
- Go to YouTube from Dashboard menu.
Not so easy way :
- To install YouTube via FTP
- Download the YouTube plugin
- Unarchive YouTube plugin
- Copy folder with add-youtube-feed.zip
- Open the ftp \wp-content\plugins\
- Paste the plug-ins folder in the folder
- Go to admin panel => open item “Plugins” => activate YouTube.
- Go to YouTube from Dashboard menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Arrow Video Feed, Custom Video Channel Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- Minor Improvements made in the plugin.
- Compatable with WordPress 5.1.1
- Setting Bugs fixed.
- minor css bugs fixed.
- Loading Speeed optimized
- Minor settings bug fixed
- Some settings bug fixed.
- Compatibility with the latest wordpress version
- Minor bug fixes
- CSS bugs fixed.
- Minor Bugs Fixed
- compatibility with WordPress 4.8
- Launched the YouTube Channel Feed plugin!