Algorithmically Animated Tags.
Random Post Tags or other taxonomies in different size, position and opacity, animated horizontally in various speed, over a background image or color.
- Animation of random Posts tags or other taxonomies against a background image or color
- Random position, size, opacity and speed for every term
- Adjust the height of the element.
- Adjust the density of the terms.
- Adjust the terms color.
- Six background images to choose from or upload your own image
- Set a color as a background
- Create and use different styles
- Use widget or shortcodes to embed the element anywhere in your pages.
- AJAX technology
- Plugin widget
- Plugin shortcode
- Place ACTUS Animated Tags widget in any slot you want.
- Use our shortcode [actus_animated_tags] to place the plugin anywhere on your page
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance > ACTUS Animated Tags screen to configure the plugin
- Use the shortcode [actus_animated_tags] to embed the animated tag cloud anywhere in your pages.
Contributors & Developers
“ACTUS Animated Tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
** (3 June 2022).
* Decrease maximum font size.
* Documentation changes
** (26 May 2022).
* Use a solid color as a background.
* Shortcode parameters
* – style
** (1 June 2022).
* Use terms from any taxonomy.
* Change color of terms.
** (09 March 2019).
* Clickable tags.
* Upload your own image as a background.
** (23 June 2017).
* Settings Button** for plugins page.