This BadgeOS Add-on adds a shortcode to show or hide content depending on the user having earned a specific achievement.
Any content in a post or page enclosed in the shortcode [user_earned_achievement id=”achievement_id”][/user_earned_achievement] will only be shown if the current user has already earned the achievement with the specified id. This shortcode is fully integrated with the BadgeOS shortcode insert button.
Note: You will need to install the free BadgeOS plugin™ (version 1.4 or higher) to use the BadgeOS Community Add-on. This Plugin was tested up to BadgeOS 3.6.7.
This plugin was originally developed for the globe – Community of Digital Learning on behalf of GIZ.
BadgeOS Achievement Shortcode Add-on on GitHub – Report issues, contribute code
- Upload, activate and configure the free BadgeOS plugin to WordPress.
- Upload ‘Achievement-Shortcode-Add-on’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Achievement Shortcode Add-On for BadgeOS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Achievement Shortcode Add-On for BadgeOS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
test with newer versions, adjust to WordPress publishing, add screenshots
- Fix deactivation when BadgeOS is deactivated
- Add ‘before’ shortcode parameter to only accept achievements earned before a specific date
- Add closing shortcode surrounding current selection when using the BadgeOS shortcode insert button
- Use select2 for the achievement id shortcode attribute
- Finally fix translation domain
- Fix translation domain & add gettext calls
- Fix shortcode description & error message
- Initial release