This plugin help us to create registration form with unlimted custom fields, It also provide Captcha for prevent spamming in registration form.
- According to needs Create Fields in Registration form for your Users.
- Set Custom Fields according to your requirments.
- Update Custom Fields and Delete on your template.
- Set reCAPTCHA on your Login Page and Registration Page.
- Customize Stylesheet Only Plugin Pages.
- This panel comes with 6 different languages( hebrew, spanish, japanese, chinese, portuguese, German ).
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for ” Ace User Management “
- Click ” Install “
- Click ” Active “
- Once you activate the plugin it create the required page for Registration, Login and Forgot Password etc.
- Click on User Registration for setting option.
Can we have option to disable/enable reCAPTCHA?
Yes, there is an option to disable/enable ReCAPTCHA according to your requirements.
Can i add multiple custom fields?
Yes, in this plugin you can add own multiple fields.
Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas, and participate in development at email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ace User Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Feature – Add 6 different languages( hebrew, spanish, japanese, chinese, portuguese, German ).
- Bug – Fix Edit field button css issue.
- Bug – Fix Undefine variables for admin.