AccessPress Custom Post Type is a Free WordPress plugin to manage posts in various existing custom post type.
When plugin is activate default post types are appear. Like “Services”, “Products”, “Team Members”, “Testimonials”, “Clients”, “Portfolio” and “Price Tables”.
You can add posts for any existing custom post type and display on front end by using shortcodes. We have default design for every section which is fit on your theme.
Just get it done in a few minutes!
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
- Unzip accesspress-cpt.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-cpt
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- To display the posts in the frontend, please use shortcodes wherever necessary.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides seven different custom post type where you can add posts from backend.
Do I have shortcode to display at frontend?
Yes, you can use separate shortcode for different sections. Like ([ap-services], [ap-products], [ap-team], [ap-testimonials], [ap-clients], [ap-portfolios], [ap-price-table]).
Contributors & Developers
“AccessPress Custom Post Type” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.8.
- Fixed issue regarding invalid JSON response error when publishing/updating posts/pages with apcpt shortcodes.
- Fixed Backend issue and Made Compatible with Latest WP Version.
- Fixed Issue with the shortcode.
- Compatible with latest WordPress Version.
- New Version WordPress Compatible Check
- Replace font-awesome icon text field by icons list
- Fixed bugs in featured product section
- Added font awesome icon field at price table
- Fixed has_archive arguments
- Added Price Table custom post type
- Added extra columns field in Portfolio Posts
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval
- Plugin approved in http://wordpress.org and comitted in plugin repository